You have no item(s) in your cart
16-Bit Microprocessor Training System (M-530)
• 33Mhz Intel 8086/80186 Compatible Processor.
• XDOS (PC DOS 3.3 Compatible).
• 415K Flash.
• 64 Digital I/O lines.
• 2XRS-232 Ports with USB UART interface.
• PC Console Port for program uploading / execution.
• Watchdog Timer.
• 3X16 Bit Timer Channels.
• Selected PC BIOS Functions.
• Full Address/Data Expansion Bus.
• External I/O Interface Board:
• 8-Bit A/D Converter.
• 8-Bit D/A Converter.
• 128X64 Graphical LCD.
• 16X4 Character LCD.
• Four 7-Segment Displays.
• 8-Bit Monitor LEDs.
• DC Motor with optical encoder, direction control &
8/16-Bit Microprocessor Trainer is 16-Bit Microprocessor Training System is based on the
Intel 8086 microcomputer and is software compatible to Intel 8086/80186 family of
processors. The 8086 is a high-performance microprocessor that gave rise to x86
architecture. DOS compatibility allows development in a familiar environment with a wide
range of tools. The application can then be tested through the console serial port. Borland
C compiler IDE enables environment for east development of programs/applications. PC
software is provided with the training system to upload programs and to execute the
programs on the training system.